A magnificent low set home, built to perfection in 2008 on 4792m2 with exceptional Northern mountain & valley views. The Sellers are downsizing and are very keen to sell!
The pool and landscaping require completion.
THIS PROPERTY WILL BE SOLD! IT’S JUST WAITING FOR YOU.
The home is of rendered concrete construction with internal core filled block walls, gyprock lined, tiled roof on a concrete slab. The land is generally level with a 1.8m core filled solid block wall on all boundaries with electric entry gates.
- LIVING 601m2
- GARAGE 72 m2
- STUDIO 60m2
- PORTCOCHURE 51m2
- ROOFED TERRACE 157m2
- DECK 56m2
The home compromises;
- Family room and stunning kitchen opening to North facing terrace
- Huge main bedroom with 2 walk in robes
- Ensuite with spas & separate shower and toilet
- 3 additional double bedrooms all with ensuites
- Workshop with bathroom & large storeroom
- Formal living and dining rooms
- Massive media room with large screen
- Office with store room
- 2 powder rooms one with urinal
- laundry with sewing room, ample cupboards, bench space and storage
- 3 gar garage with remote control access doors
- Separate self contained guest cottage (60m2) is just 25m away from the house
- 2 car, port cochere with extra wide double glass door entry
- Workshop, gym and office could all be used as bedrooms
For those that look for quality, privacy, views and location, this property has it all.
- Fully ducted air conditioning
- Alarm system
- Solar hot water
- Bio-cycle toilet system
- Ample tank water (5 tanks)
- Vacuum maid
- Multiple TV & power points
- Sliding bi-fold glass doors
- High ceilings
- Beautiful and practical tiles and carpets
- Butler’s pantry
- The very best of bathroom and kitchen fittings are installed throughout
This pristine high and flood free location with private roadway entrance is opposite a massive national park for with horse trails, bush walking and birdlife, forever yours to enjoy.
The Maroochy River and boat ramp is just a 5 minute drive,40km of river to fish, water ski and explore… and less than 10 minutes to the new schools and shopping centre in Bli Bli Where a new tavern, medical centre, retail and motel are about to start construction, 15 minutes to 3 golf courses, water parks, the Sunshine Coast airport, the surf beaches and Maroochy’s CBD, with Yandina and the Bruce Highway just 10 minutes to the West.
Yandina is a beautiful railway township with direct trains to Brisbane. Yandina has Wappa Falls, the Observatory, the Ginger Factory and the very popular Yandina Markets.
A lifestyle choice for all age groups in a superb location on the beachside of the Bruce Highway and only 1 hour North of Brisbane.
For a copy of the house plans, special conditions relating to the Contract and other information please call Rob Keam on 0418 708 137.
Contact our agent about this property
- Rob Keam
- Mobile Number:
- 0418 708 137
- Phone Number:
- 07 5444 0111