This delightful home is situated on a 4111m2 elevated block capturing cooling breezes and bushland views.
The property boasts ample parking space for a multitude of vehicles including larger trucks or caravans.
Just some of the features of this charming home are:-
– Three spacious bedrooms all with BIR’s and ceiling fans
– Large study or 4th bedroom
– Stylish bathroom with stand-alone bath, separate shower and double vanities
– Modern kitchen with gas cook-top, ample cupboard and drawer space plus dishwasher
– Open plan living, dining and kitchen
– Separate games room or gym
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and security screens
– Large 7 x 9m shed with power and roller doors plus 2 garden sheds
– 3 water tanks (1 x 20,000, 1 x 5000, 1 x 1000)
– 4 car parking with ample additional parking if required
294 Old Gympie Road is located in an enviable coastal position with the beach, Caloundra and the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital being only a 20 minute drive away. Brisbane is only 1 hour away or a 90 minute train ride. The Charming Mooloolah Valley Township and railway is a short 2 minute drive away.
This picturesque location has it all, the seclusion and tranquillity of the county with the hustle and bustle of modern life a short distance away. Perfect!
Call today to arrange an inspection of this delightful home.
Contact our agent about this property
- Julie Coffey
- Mobile Number:
- 0416 141 065
- Phone Number:
- 07 5444 0111