Here lies a fabulous opportunity to secure a modern family home in the Kawana Forest Estate, positioned on a large corner allotment with wide side gates for off street parking for trailer, van or boat.
The beautifully established garden and hedges allow privacy and the vast entertaining deck overlooking the resort style pool & spa is perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Just some of the great features of this home are: –
– Three spacious bedrooms with built-ins
– Master bedroom comes complete with walk-in robe and stylish en-suite
– Spacious modern kitchen which overlooks the pool and entertaining area
– Two stylish bathrooms
– Open plan living, kitchen and dining area with raked ceilings
– Separate lounge/media area
– Dedicated home office/study with built-in desk and storage cupboards
– Internal laundry with access to clothes line
– Fully fenced and beautifully landscaped gardens to both front and rear of the premises
– Salt water pool with heated spa
– Air-conditioning, ceiling fans and tinted windows
– Bosch 4.90kw solar system with 20 panels
– Double garage
6 Scribbly Gum Drive is located in an enviable quiet position close to all that Kawana Forest has to offer; parks, cycling and walking tracks, restaurants, cafes, convenience stores, community hall and the added bonus of being a short stroll to Pacific Lutheran School and the new Oceanside Hospital complex. Making properties in this area perfect for employment or investment opportunities.
Contact Julie Coffey to arrange an inspection of this superb home.
Contact our agent about this property
- Julie Coffey
- Mobile Number:
- 0416 141 065
- Phone Number:
- 07 5444 0111