Nestled in a peaceful community is this light and airy, low maintenance villa, which features two very spacious bedrooms with a generous study or third bedroom.
This Kawana Island Villa is a freehold complex with no exit fees, low body corporate and pet friendly.
The spectacular pool and community facilities are simply outstanding offering a resort style 25m heated pool, BBQ facilities, function room, work shed, community garden, library and many social activities to suit all.
There is also an onsite caretaker who looks after the beautifully manicured gardens amongst other jobs around the complex.
Just some of the great features of this home are: –
- Two spacious bedrooms, office or third bedroom.
- Two spacious bathrooms.
- Two car parking with additional overhead cupboards for storage and hi-set shade area.
- Open plan kitchen, dining and living area.
- Soaring skillion ceilings throughout.
- Modern kitchen with ample bench-top and cupboard space
- 7 kw reverse cycle air-conditioning and ceiling fans.
- Under-roof entertaining area with a Vergola. Creating a comfortable space to enjoy all year round.
- Perfectly positioned across from the communal facilities and with easy access in and out of the community.
- Solar power and hot water.
160/2 Grand Parade is located in an enviable coastal position on Kawana Island, which boasts picturesque cycling and walking tracks, beaches, parks, community hall, convenience store, café and restaurant. Plus, the added benefit of public transport, conveniently located outside the main entrance.
This superb villa is also located a short drive to the new Sunshine Coast University Hospital.
For more information or to arrange a private inspection, please call Julie Coffey 0416 141 065.
Contact our agent about this property
- Julie Coffey
- Mobile Number:
- 0416 141 065
- Phone Number:
- 07 5444 0111