This stylish two storey home will impress, exuding “wow” factor and functionality all at the same time.
With a unique and rare outlook over the river and the eco habitat, giving one a sense of peace and privacy, whilst still being located conveniently to all the facilities essential to easy living.
Just some of the great features of this light, bright and stylish home are as follows:-
- 3 king-size bedrooms plus study /4th bedroom
- 5 bathrooms
- Master bedroom boasts a large walk-through robe and ensuite with double shower and picturesque views directly out to bushland and river
- Caesar stone kitchen with induction cook-top, large pantry and ample bench, drawer and cupboard space
- Modern laundry with ample bench space and shelving
- Super spacious open-plan living, dining and kitchen all overlooking out towards the pool
- Under-roof outdoor entertaining area overlooking the resort style pool and tranquil views over the river and boardwalk
- Fully fenced garden with grassed area for pets and children to play
- Stylish timber and stainless staircase
- Double garage (Owners have currently converted a section of the garage into an office, will convert back if required)
- Air-conditioning and ceiling fans
- 9ft ceilings
- Plenty of windows and louvers allowing cool breezes and natural light throughout the property
9 Easter Street, is located in an enviable coastal position and close to all that Kawana Island has on offer; picturesque parks, beaches, cycling and walking tracks, convenience store, community hall, restaurant and café.
This fabulous location also has the added benefit of being placed within close proximity to world class beaches, major schools and a myriad of exceptional entertainment and recreational facilities plus the added convenience of being only a short drive to the new Oceanside Hospital precinct, making properties in this location perfect for employment and investment opportunities.
Contact our agent about this property
- Julie Coffey
- Mobile Number:
- 0416 141 065
- Phone Number:
- 07 5444 0111